Below are the notes for episode #29 of the Tangents Podcast. Check in each Monday morning for a fresh episode. Tune in here or one of the following streaming apps. Remember to subscribe!
Leave a review for Tangents (thanks btw) here:
My inbox and Instagram are full of references to Quyen right now. She’s a local business gal, she owns a shop and is almost done with the UW Stevens Point’s MBA program. She’s always taking time to better herself and her community in regards to entrepreneurship and social justice. One of my fave women to talk to, welcome to Tangents Quyen!
What are you into now?
- Peloton bike
Kali’s first interaction with Quyen was in health at Infinity Wellness and Chiropractic and since we’re a health based show, Quyen takes time for these health practices:
- Background in dance, intuitive wellness-works out in a way that feels good at the time, rotates between Peloton, dance, gym workouts
- Not a big background in organized fitness but likes to move
- What does staying engaged in health do for you?
- Originally from Minneapolis
- Moved here in 2013, background in photography and the dental industry
- Opened the shop in 2016 without a strong business background
- Located downtown in Stevens Point
- Has go-to brands and is trying to incorporate more sustainable and/or local producers and makers
- Shopping for store takes some time, getting hands on product, trying on and mindfulness of future trends
- Be All The Things Scholarship Program
Why the UWSP business program?
- Learn how to lead better, improve communication skills
- UWSP MBA
How do you balance business, family life, etc?
- Bullet journaling
- Be willing to say ‘no’, do what you can and let the rest fall into place
How can you find Quyen?
Have a question or topic suggestion? Reach out by emailing email@example.com
Let’s be social!
Facebook-Infinity Wellness & Chiropractic
Facebook-Sweet Spot Nutrition LLC