Acceleration training on a Power Plate® stimulates fast-twitch muscle fibers. Athletes who use Power Plate® machines over time experience a dramatic increase in explosive strength, motor learning, muscular endurance and overall agility. In just minutes, range of motion and stability can increase, providing a perfect warm-up. Many professional athletes use the Power Plate® prior to events and performances to get a quick warm-up without the risk of injuring “cold” muscles. Long-term use has shown a 16% increase in vertical jump in as little as six months of training.
Not an athlete? That’s no problem. We still need strength and endurance to do nearly all of our activities of daily living. The Power Plate® can help you do what you need to do with more strength and make your life easier.
Advantages of vibration training:
- Shorter training time for visible results
- Increased core strength and muscle definition
- Intense stimulation and increase in metabolic rate
- Improved flexibility in an amazingly short amount of time
- Increased blood circulation and improved skin tone
- Decreased Cortisol level (stress hormones)
- Increased bone mineral density, reversing the deleterious effects of Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- Increased levels of key hormones – Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, IGF-I and Serotonin
- Increased balance and coordination
- Aids the reduction of pain
Using the TRX Suspension Trainer
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside) By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
- Trainers, athletes and the U.S. Military
Thousands of people at all fitness levels now train on the TRX:
From everyday people who just want to feel and look their best to some of the world’s most elite athletes.
The TRX is used routinely by all four branches of the military, and can be found in the locker rooms of:
- Major League Baseball teams
- National League Baseball teams
- UFC fighters
- Olympic-level cyclists, swimmers & runners